As a new patient to our office, we want you to know that we strive to provide the best and most effective orthodontic care available.
- Please bring any recent radiographic films or instructions from your dentist at the time of your visit.
- On your first visit with Dr. Gilman, will discuss potential orthodontic problems and treatment options.
- Before potential problems can be treated they must be fully diagnosed, often at subsequent visits. Study models, photographs and necessary radiographic films will be taken to help Dr. Gilman make his diagnosis.
- A parental consultation will be scheduled following completion of all diagnostic records. Dr. Gilman will use the diagnostic records to explain the patient’s orthodontic problem discussing treatment procedures, treatment time and financial investments.
- Upon acceptance of the treatment plan, necessary appointments, appliance placement and financial arrangements will be discussed with the treatment coordinator.
- Fees are payable at the time of visit. This policy does include patients with insurance coverage.
- If you have a concern or need additional information, please do not hesitate to ask.
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your family for all your orthodontic needs.
Click Here to Download New Patient Forms.